Turkish airline announced the authorized labs for COVID-19 for all the passengers travelling from Karachi , Lahore and Islamabad .
Where as :
- A Negative Test report with a printed copy must be presented at the time of checkin by all the passengers .
- Test must be conducted only from the authorized labs .
- Test Report should not be older than 96hrs from the flight .
- At the labs passengers are advised to bring the CNIC , Passport Copy and Valid Ticket .
- Cost of the COVID Test will be borne by the passenger himself.
- Children bellow 12 are exempted from the COVID test only if they are travelling with their parents.
Certain countries may required the test for both children and adults in this case test will be required by all .
- Boarding Pass will not be issued if the passenger has not a Negative Test report .
- Bellow are the list of authorized labs for Turkish Airline :